VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

The thing is gentleman, as a good friend of mine pointed out to...

1. 3,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    The thing is gentleman, as a good friend of mine pointed out to me (just the other day) nobody cares about retail investors!
    Nobody cares about marketing either (in my opinion), or there would have been some by now!
    The four Ps don't count here, Infact they probably just mean to management something like...
    Provocative
    P..... off
    Plebs
    Permanently squawking.

The greatest majority of shares are owned by a few and only they, management and sophisticated investors will ever know what's truly going on (imo). Plus of course the top people in our businesses, certain institutions and anyone perceived to be of value to management.

From the comfort of my armchair I don't care how the share price rises, as long as it rises.
    I've been concerned for sometime that a market downturn may happen before this business could find it's feet. Not saying this is anything more than a market temper tantrum atm.
    That said, I think this business is on it's way to being recession proof. The contracts are coming in and the money is coming in too. Growth is all but guaranteed.
    This is the business to be in, like a utility company of old - It's necessary.
    Not to mention there's TSI in the wings, which could bring a cash infusion at any time.

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.