HCH 3.96% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Anyone here follow or hold CNB.Seems like one of the better...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Anyone here follow or hold CNB.
    Seems like one of the better copper explorer/developers on the asx aside from us.
    Seem to have some pretty good resources (at-least in terms of grade) not sure how many tonnes they will end up with though.

Still got nearly the same market cap as us and are many years behind us in permitting, study's and properly drilling out their resources. I'd also make the argument that Queensland is now a more risky jurisdiction then Chile although the market may not agree.
    Wonder if they are trading on par with us because they are located in Australia and seen as more attractive or if it's that everyone loves the grades regardless of scale.

Think we still have better potential roi for shareholders moving forward based on both our current sp vs market cap. Our much more advanced stage should also be a big plus although I see them doing pretty well also.
    Just seeing what people think of them or any other competitors.

Also interesting watching AIS imploding (thank Christ I didn't buy in them) show's producing copper is easy or guaranteed money (high grade compared to us but think the scale was way to small to be viable.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5483/5483842-5e7c4ea04376d05f7f4b4216624905be.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.040(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $146.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.03 97.0¢ $84.98K 84.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6030 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.