hot copper all australian side, page-22

1. 429 Posts.
    Half Forwards:

Cara ( Lighting fast with great disposal by foot or hand on either left or right side. There's nothin this bloke (?) can't do. Great forward tackling pressure, especially when approaching from the blind side-->read sniper)

the cook (Where else would you select your CHF from but the red & black jets. Strong and mean & has no trouble giving a rocket to team mates when they're not putting in 100%--Try these for his CHF mentors--Fraser, Noonan, Merret, T.Daniher, VanderHaar, Hird, Lucas, Hurley etc...etc...etc...

Matchbox 20 (Can't play much but always good value on end of season trips and 3am analysis of what needs to change next week. Kicked 4 in the 2005 reserves G/Final & has never let anyone forget it--move on son)

Other stuff:

Fang, no hacks in brown & yellow? Paton, Loveridge, Judge, Jenke, Byrne, vandenberg, Bateman, Martello, Pritchard, J. Hay, etc.. Give me another 5 minutes & I'll come up with another 10.

OK Pete, you've got the gig through sheer tenacity & being prepared to knife the incumbent. Let me be the first to say that you've got the "full support of the board".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.