C,No matter how you twist and turn, your posts on AVM, you refer...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    C,

No matter how you twist and turn, your posts on AVM, you refer to, were deleted because of abusive words, that is all there is to it, but you won't recognize that.

I have the right to do that in case you didn't know and you seem to agree that you used the word "dickhead" which is a NO-NO. I am confident that you will be using it again, that is the way you are: you are into personalities and abuse; you always were.

As to that house, it is virtually a non issue compared what took place there. There is still some discussion on the Stock forum as well.

As to me letting through some obscenities, yes that is possible with some 1700 posts moving on a daily basis.

Of course, you know that these can't be all investigated; but the point I am making is that I am making a pretty good effort at cleaning these up, sometimes against objections. But I have to spot these of course. A very poor remark from you, actually.

As to your weird tale about PSA, I can't be bothered wasting any more time on it.

I won't be asking you for an apology for your misrepresentation of facts and I have other things to do, it is nearly 1 am NZ time.

So I suggest you contact H/C and see if you can get some result.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.