Dont think so Stolwyk.I've seen you let more than enough...

1. 873 Posts.
    Dont think so Stolwyk.

I've seen you let more than enough profanity 'go through to the keeper' on this site to start singling out my posts.

Fair enough you have managed to tackle some of the problem posters here, and I thank you for that, but that doesn't adequately mitigate the point that you have deliberately censored posts based on your on biases, as evidenced in the latest AVM discussion.

That is why you eliminated my post, for example, because it directly refuted an incorrect assertion that you posted regarding the premises rented by Anvil from the Congolese minister.

The facts are not for you to create Stolwyk.

Regarding PSA, you know as well as I what happened there, you wily old fox..

We had a stoush which was initiated by me accusing you of ramping gold stocks at the point of their imminent correction.

You then went back through my posts in order to find a stock that you could accuse me of ramping - you found PSA - and made unsubstantiated and manifestly untrue claims about me ramping it in a childish attempt at revenge and retoration of forum credibility when your ego was pricked. Incidentally, the difference was that PSA moved up from 50c to $1.70 or so over the period of my alledged "ramping", whereas the ass fell out of your golds, how surprising.

But that is all behind us Stolywk, and I bear no grudge against you.

I have massive problems with your conduct as moderator, so do many others, and I think your could rectify some of them by being more objective in the first instance ...

As for the word dickhead, I will make a consious effort to refrain from its use, but it is very hard, there are just so many on this forum!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.