XTL 0.58% 4,561.9 s&p/asx 20

Hi Farmlife. I'm still on my L plates when driving these charts,...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Hi Farmlife. I'm still on my L plates when driving these charts, but building confidence to go for my P's soon I hope. Your chart sparked my interest because I've mainly been looking at larger cap, higher volume stocks - they seem to respect the charting road rules better than most of the small ones so are easier for me to read. But this one appears a bit different so I couldn't resist drawing a few lines and comments below. smile.png

The other thing of interest is that last test bar on your chart shows a mid close with a low below 0.033, where mine shows a low of 0.033. My chart is ASX data from Trading View- does yours include chi-x perhaps or is something else going on?

Anyway, so I'll have a go - it looks to me like some strength has appeared in the background following the stopping volume late December, and the latest walk down to 0.03 that looks like a bit like a bullish flag (a bit steep perhaps?) may include more profit taking than committed selling. But like you say, the area it is in at the moment has been a long consolidation range so I think I would need some further confirmation to show it is ready for a further strong move up.
    . https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1448/1448703-e8fb8e248af3ed6dbd598738fa66c1b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.