XTL 0.15% 4,443.5 s&p/asx 20

Thanks for the detailed explanation @sreeve- much appreciated. I...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Thanks for the detailed explanation @sreeve- much appreciated. I like these simple methods based on real price action, past trading ranges and high volume events etc. I can't convince myself that some of the mathematical methods like Fib levels are as effective, although I still have a peek at these levels occaisionally because I know that other people use them so potentially become self-fulfilling sometimes. I have been trying to form a habit of checking different time frames when looking through charts and must be more diligent with this!

Your post from May was great reading. A few months ago when I first discovered and started looking in to Wyckoff/VSA I had a light bulb moment when hearing something Wyckoff himself said about looking for a sector that was outperforming the market, then find a company that is outperforming or has the potential to outperform that sector. I was one of those focussing on hyped stocks like Lithium but soon found sectors out in the big wide world like health and oil that had many companies in or entering stage 2 type runs.

And I had a chuckle at the comments about chartists copping flack around the threads - I imagine some of these people were burning witches at the stake in a past life! I saw some plonker having a real go at @h00ts last week I think on the PLS thread for simply posting a chart (in a chart thread!), but all you guys have been around the block a few times and handle that nonsense well. Perhaps your May post should be hung in the HC pool room and be compulsory reading for posters like that!?

Thanks again, Rooster 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.