CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

b24While I agree that CTP is one of the most talked about stocks...

1. 801 Posts.
    b24

While I agree that CTP is one of the most talked about stocks on HC and that this can be seen as good, it also can be filled with mindless banter.

So the number of posts for me of very little interest. What I do note however is the number of times a post has been viewed as it appears.

Alot of CTP posts seem to be viewed quickly as they appear and are viewed in high numbers (yes this is open to manipulation).

If you look at some of the more savy posters who exhibit a technical background, sav j & Ya you will note they are often read and given a rating very quickly.

Ultimately this interest can only be verified by the buy side which is strong but not yet strong enough to move the price upward. Fair enough I say.

I would think we should get an ann soon re: drilling. Probably today (bemoan friday then you usuals).
    JH has stated he is not interested in accommodating traders but is interested in the long haul. He has stated that he is after steady progress. Hence the bond facility gradually erroding the increasing support as it appears.

By the end of CBM 93001 JH had produced some indicatvie gas readings and some possible resource guidelines. If this happens again it may give some lift in the SP, I hope not too much as it will lead to a pull back and probably disgruntled holders who brought in their mind "too high". Leading to sledging JH and company.

Off all the posters on this site, Rob interests me the most. He is obviously an investor rather than trader. He portrays someone who is invested with strength and has done the necessary research to make an informed decision.
    NOTE: not blowing smoke rob but curious none the less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.