GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yes, expectations by some have been over done. GXY is...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yes, expectations by some have been over done. GXY is undervalued by not by an unbelievable amount.

Great deal from the GXY management team BUT much more to do. Especially regarding communication.

I have the opinion that PLS and Ken have the best market communication in the lithium sector.
    But GXY might have the best deal making management team in the game.

I hope AT becomes abit more public into the near future. Now that the cash will be in the account soon.
    Now would like to see weekly updates on social media regarding the progress of SDV. Just look at PLS intagram page. Copy that play book and/or hire that guy that runs it!

Pay him $150k a year and I wouldnt be surprised it is repaid 100x in market capitalization.

It wasn't that long ago that the silver donut was saying that SDV was only 10% chance of progressing. Always believed that to be false.

The market will now slowly realise that SDV is going ahead. Hopefully with more of an effort from the company to convey this fact.

Today is a truly day for all holders. Congrats for holding on strong in the face of such strong negative views on the lithium sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.