XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

Person ..sorry to hear your not happy with your investment ..but...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Person ..sorry to hear your not happy with your investment ..but don't feel bad about it, in fact the stats are that you are no different to 95% , and as JD said $9000 is a cheep lesson.
    It is extremly disapointing that our industry has such a high failure rate ..and there has to be a reason for it...
    you are right and perhaps it's the way people look at things ..if they all look at it the same way and 95% flunk well would'nt you think that it's possible that the way there systems are presented is flawed..I'm mean 95 % of all people can't be complete dopes, and they are not!
    SO my advise is take a step back ..have a good look around, but first rewiew what it is you want from trading ..
    here's a quote from my teacher..

-Importance of self, self-discovery, self-management, and reorientation rather than retraining to more productive efforts.Answer is not in details, but in exploring-advancing to higher platforms.

Having an advanced starting position is not one with detailed completeness, but one for exploring. It is not an ending position that precipitates a completed program. Its rather a continually forward moving base that is more important than trading profits detailed for desired results. [One can compare it the difficulty of climbing Mt. Everest without advancing the base camps to successively higher levels.] Sameness eventually dies. Reorientation is better than retraining as the current base is retained. For example, a General Motors welder who is replaced by a robot can advance to a weld inspector because he knows what a good weld is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.