XJO 0.22% 8,168.0 s&p/asx 200

hot copper, page-18

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Hey person ..I don't predict the future I can't ..I just trade em ..lol give me a future an I'll trade it ..just kidding ...no I'm not ..yes I am ...I think
    actually I'll give you an example of how I respond to not knowing the future ..
    Last night the USA released there non farm payroll figures..
    alot of speculators like to trade it and more often than not the market moves very quickly.
    Before the figure I had No way of konwing what the figure would produce ..the market had been trading in a range ..So I put an on stop entry order to buy it if it broke higher and and an on stop entry odred to short it if it broke lower..
    in each case if the market hit my price my trade was exicuted, it broke lower I got set and made some profit..
    Not that hard if I can do it ..I think I was in the trade for about 10 minutes...the thing is if you try to predict the outcome your putting yourself at a disadvantage , and thats why so many people get dissapointed (95%)..start to understand the process and forget about the outcome that arrives by default.you can not get enough inside info to sustain a trading career no matter how hard you try ..so go away and learn the process and don't be rude to other people,take some responsibility for your dessions and you'll be fine, if you can't do that then thes is not much chance you will succeed.I notice you haven't responded to any consideration you've been offered ..but good luck anyway .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.