XJO 0.78% 8,141.3 s&p/asx 200

hot copper, page-75

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Some excellent points fluffy and all 100% correct in my opinion...reminds me of a story once related to me by an EX SFE floor trader ...who went on
    ( after the market went electronic ) to do a short stint working in admin for a brokerage firm.

he described the gold mining boom in the 1800's where the most profitable vocation was selling shovels ...

A discussion about stop losses would be a great one, you mention it in summary and therfore I take it that you also see it as a vital part of the whole equasion , I agree with your comments ..
    I don't for a minute think that all these people DO NOT have the ability to make a sucess in the markets, I believe it's the tools and systems they are provided with are the cause of such a dismal result.
    People get a computer and some new bute software , which they spend 1000's of Hrs trying to manipulate to suit some Idears that they have put together from books writen by the so called market wizzards without paying any attention the the fundamental reasons for and the purpose and function of the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.