TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hot Curry, page-35

1. 5,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4024
    What a peculiar statement for you to make. That "...this or that is not relevant now. Exploration is a strategic game, especially when you have a limited amount of resources. You don’t want to give away too much to your opponents."

If you think that what management (or anyone) do in the past is not relevant then you are looking at a world without accountability. Last time I checked a BOD is accountable to share holders about what the company and business does, so yes it is relevant, even if the people have changed best not repeat the mistakes of past management and learn from them huh?

I accept that companies have limited resources, thats why you do your drilling to maximize your chance of exploration success, and maximize the geological knowledge about your mineral discoveries, so that you can make sensible decisions about which targets require more work, and rank them accordingly, because you have limited resources.

You know what every other "opponent" or other exploration company saw when those Trump Drilling ASX results came out? They probably all thought :

"Well - thats a pretty interesting set of assays from a hole obviously drilled down dip/down plunge, I wonder why they haven't turned the drill rig around and drilled it from the other directions like everyone else would have done?"

If you think this is a "strategic game" of cloaks and daggers about hiding information from your "opponents" how do you reconcile that with the operation of a public company where the activities of the company are transparent to the market and shareholders? If , as you suggest, AMG management want to play spies then they are welcome to set up their own private company with their own money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.