AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

For those who have no idea of the weather conditions up in...

1. 499 Posts.
    For those who have no idea of the weather conditions up in Finland its - 25 C at the mine ... with these hot Cu results... news will soon get out in Finland about this hit.For some reason AOH is keeping it very low key in Finland .Maybe its the taciturn management style of the Finns ...heads down and bore away ... This comes as the big news in Finland is a possible merger between some of Outokumppu and Thyssen - Krupps steel operations in Finland and Germany.Like I reported resently the metals processing cluster in Nordic - German area is huge and AOH have no market risk for off takes . Huge ship orders also in Finland at the massive ship yards where the huge cruise ships and soon massive orders for nuclear ice breakers in Russia will have huge flow on effect on Finnish copper , Ni etc ... Nokia would drool over the cobalt to halt the bad press about the slaves in the Congo cobalt mines .. Huge gold strikes are also happening up the road in Lappland ... Finland has the biggest metal green belt in Europe...similar to WA and AOH is the mini Broken Hill .. jewell box awaiting to be opened ... Xstrata are nuts if they dont wake up to a take over at these give away SP levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.