SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

re: hot egyptian gip news/kg Not quite there yet KG but trying...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: hot egyptian gip news/kg Not quite there yet KG but trying my best to get those oppies up and happening again after that questionable drop of 117 oppies for .035 the other day.My brokers not exactly co-operative with its trading rules and the huge discrepancy that occured with that .035 trade makes it difficult.

Ords are too hard to get without driving the sp up so I'll probably actively trade what Ive got(or some of them anyway)once it starts moving.But I'm fairly content with what Ive got now as a balance between the two without going overboard.

Its hard to believe nothing will happen with this stock over the next few months KG.I think Ive mentioned before that common opinion from Tas and the UK analyst report is that once finance is secured,barring any major problems with plant/mine construction,we should be looking at 13/16 months before start-up(end of 2006).Have a guess where that puts the requirement for finance to be settled.Anywhere between now and Sept/Oct.Thats if the Bank/s will let Gip have the money in the first place.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $49 7.549K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2966957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.