HRZ 0.00% 3.3¢ horizon minerals limited

You are correct, they have had endless chances to progress to...

1. 11,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4603
    You are correct, they have had endless chances to progress to gold production the past 3-5 years since I have held. The permits and studies were all ready to go many years ago, they just lacked the drive and competence to get it done and sign some deals which would have been outstanding at the time. They just fumbled their way through, changing focus, RVT focus, board positions, then lithium recently. All a big distraction for these lifestyle directors to focus on their own interests. Now we just hit new record aud gold prices last night and failing to capitalise on them with production.

We have finally had firm commitments from management to hit production in a desperate attempt to save their jobs by the end of the year, but the problem is the market has been so let down by their broken promises that the attention is yet to come and dig us out of this share price hole. If this was a new company and board with a solid track record saying that we would be producing gold in Q4 and toll milling opportunities imminent, I have no doubt we would be a 20c plus stock right now just in anticipation alone thanks to this amazing gold environment.

I don't know what can bring attention back other than a show of confidence and management buying big on market? However lifestyle directors are not the kind to do that...
    Last edited by coto: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $38.94K 1.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1033105 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 97145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.