Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot Stocks, page-5

1. 5,447 Posts.
    I haven't got the time at the moment for a long post but I would start at stocks that would do well in wartime.As the United Nations has just been consigned to the garbage can like its predecessor 'the League of Nations' I would be very carefull of investing in any company that requires a peace time environment.Look for companies that will be called upon to fullfill a strategic role.Bush calling for 'us and them' pretty well spells out the direction America is heading.Gold will have to be in a portfolio if US securities are returned by Japan etc.Lets not kid ourselves,the 9/11 attack in New York was carried out by Saudi Arabians not Afghans.Now we have US troops in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia and 100 other countries worldwide.If you have invested all your hard earned cash in some biotech which wants a patent approved in the US,how certain are you that it will get a fair go.Will it first have to pass the 'us and them' test.This will spread worldwide and effect investment as people realise that the game has changed.Ask yourself,did BHP want to combine with a UK company or was it forced into due to the world marketing of minerals,'us and them'.If this is so,how long will our stock market last?Must go...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.