1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Here is some up to date coverage from ASR about Altura...in...

1. 61 Posts.
    Here is some up to date coverage from ASR about Altura...in contrast to Altura I rate ASR highly since their tips have been very good.

"Yesterday the board at Altura Mining (AJM)advised that the construction and development of the company’s Lithium Project is nearing completion and remains on track for commissioning in the first quarter of 2018. The company announced that Civil works have recently been completed with only minor installations required over the coming weeks. The company has approved an owner/operator model for the processing plant, meaning they will retain control of the plant, and also the recruitment process for staff. We hold Altura Mining in our Investing Report as a high risk, high reward growth recommendation. The latest company update gives me further confidence that AJM offers far less investment risk than many other listed Lithium miners because it is close to moving from development to production and will realise sustainable cashflow for shareholders. The company also boasts offtake agreements for lithium concentrate with major Chinese battery manufacturers, which were signed in July last year. The agreements will provide Altura Mining with earnings stability in their first years as a producer following the transition from explorer. The recommendation is up over 10% since I initiated coverage in November 2017, and I recommend that those without exposure be patient and wait for a possible entry."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.