AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Also remember that the technical team from the preferred OT...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Also remember that the technical team from the preferred OT party visited Rincon in November 2017 and as a result of that (they must have been impressed) the management team visited the site in September this year. You don't send your management team all the way around the other side of the world to kick things off, the discussions must be quite advanced before a company would do that IMO.

Also IMO the USD$140m capital cost is quite small compared to what a number of other spec miners need to raise for their capital costs (yes I know their projects and economics are different and some are for different minerals etc, and I'm not going to go deeper into those or cross promoting/down/up ramping just providing for comparative purposes of what capital costs some other mining specs will need to raise from their PEA/SS/PFS documents if they are to progress to commercial scale operations as well). LPI's capital cost is USD$472m (Direct costs plus contingency), KRC's scoping study says capital costs of AU$2-2.5B, AVL's base case PFS has USD$360m, BAR has AU$212m and AUZ's BFS has USD$974m. So when you look at these other projects, and yes I know there are many more I just used some examples from studies in company's I am either holding shares in or have read their study documents lately for comparative purposes, AGY's capital cost is on the smaller end of the scale and with an outstanding NPV (even at 10%) and very high IRR IMO our project should look very attractive to those OT parties or financiers.

Also interesting when I went through all these documents again last night all of them used a discount rate of 8% on their NPV calculations. AGY using a 10% discount rate has been very conservative IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.