AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hot off the press - AGY related media, page-1137

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Gday mate.

Some would have noted that the Chinese spot prices have stabilised and are on the lift and the LCE prices are are following suit.

EV sales YTD in the big old USA up 138%, China up 85%, Tesla still the leader at the moment globally.

California converting three gas plants to electric, two of which will be largest in service once operating. This will be a very telling story.

China from January 2019 will have an ultimatum for all involved so GM, Toyota, BYD will all have to committed to 20% EVs, 20% of production or around 7 million per year by the year 2025.

Borden mines in Otario has gone all electic with their equipment, trucks drills and machinery.That alone will save over 3 million litres of diesel a year.

The sector expects a very quick pick up and to be at 90% electric in 10 years, it’s doesnt take take to much brain power to understand why electric would be preferred for mining!

Googles Waymo has finally released its DRIVERLESS vans in Phoenix and in couple of months if all goes to plan they will be inviting passengers on board. That’s right as we speak these vans are cruising around Phoenix with NO driver, amazing sheet, beginning of the the end stuff.

Where we will be in two years will blow our brains if this is where we are already.

This has already advanced past all expectations we had a few years ago.

Sorry I forgot to have a go at oil!

I’m going to state this as a forthcoming fact yet to be proven! You can have me up about it later if you’re still in doubt.

EVs, planes, trucks (earlier), general will have a penetration of over 50% by 2030, most likely earlier.

So back to oil, the old faithful slowly falling out of favour, the only thing we are going to see now is a slow gradual decrease in price as they try to stay in the game. Come on, watch them buying all the charging stations, at least they realise they can still fleece us on the cans of coke and packets of chips.

The old story of as demand decreases prices will drop, well they need to for oil to hang on to ICE sales.

Now oil is stuck, increase, decreace production, fricked rack way.

Anyone doubting tipping point needs to google it, then go through the websites, it’s all their. Oil people will still claim its 2040, this is where all those pictures of people clutching at straws becomes reality.

Tipping point according to Dutch Shell and BP seems likely to be between 2025 and 2028, and as far as I’m concerned can’t come sooner. This is the point where oil consumption begins its decline, and renewables start to take over.

I still finding it interesting to note the China has 300 new EV companies in the last two years. India behind the eight ball for the last how many decades is out to impress and I believe will go all out on electric in the next few years. Like China they don’t have much choice, wanna see the sun?

We all should by now have a good idea of why these lithium stocks aren’t moving. They are soo fricken cheap and not moving. Professional manipulation, I wonder why??

Because of the POTENTIAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $44.44K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1432055 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.