AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hot off the press - AGY related media, page-1199

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Sorry that should have read:

They DONT want want the Chinese to be able to manipulate any carbonate supply headed to Japan and the easy way to do this is to organise Ur own supply.

And I’ll add:

The. Japanese are the Germans of Asia these days. They tend to be all about quality. They don’t want to have to develop the difficult spodumene processing skills, or at least this/these potential EV manufacturers don’t want to. If they can source a high BG LCE that needs minimal costly benefication then they will.

I have just bought a very low Kms car from a Toyota backed dealership. Bear with me there’s an interesting point to this financially.

These guys r currently running a car loans business that is modelled to outperform any other loans package u can get. Negotiate with them and they’ll meet the competing rate if not better it, which they did in my case. Sub 5% on a second hand car, albeit a low Ks one.

The point being they wanted my business (and all the private car loans business they can get)so they have built a business model that works to enable this model. There’s no fanfare about it like all the stuff u see from Latitude et al on tv. They’re just up front about what they can do for u. And I get the distinct feeling this is what’s happening with AGY.

If AGY can give the potential OTer the product that they can work with then they’ll make the financial side work and hopefully JZ can wangle a great deal for us.

The circumstantials that surround these last few
    Months are tantalizing tstl.

* We’ve had a meeting with Macri who has assured AGY re the backing of their project fast tracking.

* They have had their preferred OTer to site TWICE !!! And post one of those visits the sudden change to a stage 3 fast track strategy.

* We have had JZ comment today that if the project fundamentals can be put down on paper, a la the very strong PEA, then they will be that much closer to closing the OT/funding agreement with the OTer prepared to take a strategic stake via debt/equity or perhaps both.

* Now we have had the Japanese mentioned very positively by JZ in today’s interview with TP.

Perhaps I’m reading this all wrong but this all points to a very solid funding outcome imho.

Now for a little bit of shut eye before heading into work at sparrows !!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.