AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

I’ve been in and out of AGY for the last couple of years but...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I’ve been in and out of AGY for the last couple of years but never long.
    AGY has been good to me on almost every considerable lift in SP.
    The long termers will know me as the sceptic.
    For quite a while I couldn’t see the value in the SP when nothing had been produced or sold. I questioned the words used in the Ann’s particularly “Production” as well as the forecast stage estimates including that to production.
    I’ve worked in engineering all of my life including installation, commissioning and maintenance of factory and mining plant and processing equipment (wheat starches, sugars and gold mining).
    A year or so ago there was much discussion and figuring on here regards how much for how many tons of battery grade lithium carbonate. Everyone seemed to be wetting themselves to work out how many millions of dollars would be made once production began. All I could see was a plant capable of very large throughput was required. When a product is produced through batching, the sheer size/volume of tanks and equipment required to achieve reasonable amounts of final packaged product could not possibly be in place by the published timelines. Not sure on the density of Lithium Carbonate but if a bag the size of a cement bag weighs 10kgs that’s 100 bags to the tonne? Making 30kgs (3 bags).
    So where am I now apart from having more AGY shares than ever before?
    At this stage and SP, NONE OF THE ABOVE MATTERS because:
    • The value is in the resource (brine on tap)
    • The process (proven and cost effective)
    • The expertise (ability to scale up production)
    AGY now has something saleable of great value.

I guess the Ann’s to come can be in varying order but I’d like to see something like:
    • Independent testing confirms AGY has produced 99.8% battery grade lithium carbonate.
    • AGY announces joint venture deal with .......................................
    • AGY n partnership with............................. begin major Lithium production plant in Argentina
    • AGY in partnership with............................establishes off take agreements with......................
    I think Jerko already has the words within the master plan for these and others?

Well I’m hoping so.......

Can’t Fixit so just need to sit on my hands and wait for the Ann’s J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.