BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hot off the Press Article on Brainchip! From Denmark Translated in English, page-12

1. 9,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24780
    And this is how the 1,000 eyes work. So many of us are neither engineers or data scientists or have held since ground zero.

We are blessed with people like @BarrelSitter retired engineer and patent interpreter who when someone finds a technical sheet or patent will deep dive and bring us all back into the light.

We have @uiux who has an incredible library of past research and dots that fill in gaps and make revelations before the market has a clue.

We have posters like @rayz who explode every now and then with an avalanche of research.

We have Mr. @manchild who is like an over excited teenager showing his basket ball card collection who has just realised he has the ultimate collectable Michael Jordan gold card that recently sold at action for $2 million dollars.

There are one off contributors and watchers.

We are also blessed to have international guest posters from Europe, South America, the United States, Asia, the Mediterranean, India and probably from both poles given how international Brainchip has become. I have strong suspicions we have anonymous guests from China but not sure if we have any Russian or African posters.

The important thing is that we share because even an out of date article may give another poster an idea that will lead to something highly relevant.

I always put negative posters on ignore and have lost count of how many are now on that list because I am overly self critical and do not need their assistance to find dark thoughts and doubts.

Positive posts and contributions advancing intelligent arguments and discussion assist me to consider different ways of seeing my investment and lead us forward.

So keep posting if I have read it before I will realise but I will personally always keep reading because once I have read it five times the odds are highly in favour I will remember it and it might one day be recalled and join up otherwise unconnected dots.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.