CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Im surprised u guys didnt pick up on the 3.90 ps net earnings...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Im surprised u guys didnt pick up on the 3.90 ps net earnings annually from a 5 mill lb pa U-production at spot ? What PER would u like to apply ....... modest ASX 10 or average TSX 30+ ? Course w e would "need" a 100 mill lbs for such.

Or from Alf also seeing the OBVIOUS that if we are talking doubling of reserves then u realistically look at doubling of production rates ....... even a 50% LIKELY upgrade to 6 mill tpa for sulphides 30 year mine life kinda takes yr NPV to the Goldeb Fleece ....... sulphides mother ship ONLY.

Or what about the exploration lottery ticket ...... anybody notice the 7 radiometric anomalies atop the Cobar lookalike in virgin NSW elephant country not that far from Olympic Dam. Seems to me the Jungle King may evolve into quite a regal and an incestuous family. I have never doubted.

These bits and numbers stand out and am glad someone with more credentials than I is now saying these things. Uncle Alf was the brains behind Afflease -SXR Uranium 1 evolution lest we forget, so u can betchya he has lotsa keen global ears listening to everything he says.

U just have to decide how serious an investment CMR is to you. Same kinda multi-bagger upside from here as to here if it evolves as we hope and the resources world holds together as Kondratieff calls.

Oh nice to know I aint a lunatic. But I AM a lunaRtic haha.

Still dont like the quick 10% daygain for the "instos" which picked up HNC's firesale parcel. Wonder if brokers arranging were part of those "instos".
    This could NOT have happened in Oz. Do the HNC decision makers re this still have a job? U can buy a lot of people in PRC with the 3 mill bucks or MORE poss IMO they missed out on. I'm letting that one rest with the powers that be and sticking to the FA.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.