AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

hot off the press...sp target 4.1 - 6.8c, page-18

1. 7,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    You obviously are a literal thinker juzzy, Your memory fails you. I said I would sell out on the next spike which did not happen yesterday. If you think that was a spike you have a narrow view of what a spike is. Yesterday was not a chance for anyone to sell at any significant profit. I also said that I was hanging around for the China distribution deal which IMO if it didnt raise the SP, then not much would. I was right on that so far.

Perhaps you should consider attempting to throw your memory back to your own comments about having a mate who is never wrong. 10c by July and 30c by XMas three years ago were your exact words, or your mates exact words. Hmmm, who is wrong so far, yes you are, my opinions have unfortunately thus far been proven correct.

Your posts were much more interesting when you wrote them yourself before you started writing what you FOS "source" tells you to write. Im sure you eagerly await his texts and instructions.

Good luk with your holding Juzzy, the aim of all here is to make money. Being disappointed by the lack of action is pretty common on here these days, attacking someone for that disappointment just shows how defensive you are, and defensiveness often equals doubt.

I will sell my options when I'm good and ready,not on your or any of your sources multinics suggestion.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1091271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 656147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.