AN1 0.00% 0.6¢ anagenics limited

Hot off the press !, page-2

1. Osi
    16,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi there Trae

There is a lot of confirmatory news in this and some directional changes.  These are my takeaways but listen to what Maria says in the first instance and correct me if there  are any errors or key omissions in my first pass summary.

Clearly, the goal of engaging with Redchip must be to seek global "value" investors in Cellmid.

The presentation is good IMO and included a huge emphasis on the US.  Key takeaways include 1. confirmation of revenue guidance for the year ($4m)  2) clear expectation of revenue to grow by at least 100%pa for the next 2-3 years 3) Evolis products launch in the US THIS calendar year ........  4) and this is a big 4 ..... Maria said that the value of the therapeutic program will multiply 10 to 100 times upon entering the clinic [my guess on  clarification being that she meant to say a 10x increase at Stage 1 and a 100x increase at   the completion of Stage 3].

Other points.  Internal therapeutic focus is on fibrosis ..... which includes kidney and liver disease.  Computense and their cancer study wasn't mentioned directly .... but the suggestion that midkine monoclonal antibody product is essentially ready for the clinic [albeit at a clinical trial level]  received emphasis.  At a smaller (local level) expect the Salon Range of hair loss products to launch in Australia in June.  There being discussion of the QVC sales approach and growing revenues in Japan, Maria also notes that QVC operates in both Japan and the US.  My presumption is therefore that a QVC channel will be a component  of the US strategy.  On the diagnostic front, aria appears bullish on cxbaldder inroads.

I'll leave it at that for now as I've only listened once.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 07/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $366 61.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791334 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2617059 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.