EOS 6.41% $1.66 electro optic systems holdings limited

yes, good post mate I have been involved in some way in the...

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    yes, good post mate

I have been involved in some way in the share market for a lot of years, but moreso from about 1999 and have seen a fair few cheap looking stocks go broke! Normally with a chart like this one too!
    I dont like the fact there has not been a good bounce back either from those lows of a couple of days ago (46c) .

However, despite those two facts against buying, I have bought more at these levels, but cant recommend others do so - I do not think that Sol Patts, although opportunistic, are real sharks and are unlikely to let it go broke if it has a future (which I believe they already think it has)

There is also a chance the defence force may help out in some way before it gets to that stage -it is very unfortunate this mob were spending like drunken sailors, a fact i pointed out, though it was obvious, a couple of years ago - i did sell a fair few, wish i sold all, though i did take some profits up high also.

Your excuses for them do ring pretty true, really , but is cutting them a fair bit of slack!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.