EOS 3.45% $1.65 electro optic systems holdings limited

It's not amazing. What exactly did you expect in terms of sales?...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    It's not amazing. What exactly did you expect in terms of sales? They have the turrets, but EOS have nothing more to offer. Remember Ben Geene saying they had stuff in the back rooms that they haven't even released to market yet? Remember Ben Geene saying that they get in first and then "wait for the competition to catch up" before moving onto the next high tech release? That was then and this is now, so let's move on beyond Ben Greene and focus on the new incumbents.

Did you or anybody else listen to the Full Year earnings call or even read the presentation? Judging by the commentary on the thread "Hot off the Press" - it appears that speculation is more important than the actual fact. The presentation provided by Dr. Andreas Schwer and CFO Clive Cuthell was nothing short of pathetic. Did anybody actually listen to the language used and their vague outline on how they would begin to secure cashflow from their customers? OH-MY-GOD!! That was embarrassing. That was a disgrace. To my ears, it felt like they were addressing a room full of high school kids.

They're still blaming covid and still blaming supply chain issues. Maybe their supply chain issues are far worse than that of many other businesses operating in the same sector - DEFENCE. Or maybe, just maybe...they've totally demonstrated their complete lack of competence across the board.

Business acumen? Hardly.

An $89m company fighting for its own survival living from paycheck to paycheck. Forget Ukraine. There's no money in charity work.

If I was tasked with engaging a contractor as a major supplier to fulfill the needs of a customer, then I'd be carrying out a thorough risk assessment on the procurement process prior to engagement. Let's see now...who would you go for? The company with the backing of a 7.5 billion dollar market cap or one with the backing of a market cap of $89 million with maturing debts and potential bankruptcy looming?

I've said this before. If your market cap is so low, then in many cases, it automatically precludes the company from tendering for many contracts in the first instance.

And that's just one reason (of many) as to why "this company cannot make sales in this current strategic climate."

The sentiment bar really needs the inclusion of "strong sell".

P.s. - this reply is not aimed at yourself. It's directly aimed at Electro Optic Systems.

Broker Consensus (P.s. - not that Brokers have any credibility...)

Breakdown0 Buy·3 Hold·4 Sell
    RecommendationStrong Sell
    Last edited by Iloveicecreams: 03/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.055(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $318.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.66 $1.56 $930.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 3814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.055 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.66 $1.56 69456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.