EOS 1.45% $1.76 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-1648

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Did anyone else watch the European broker Montego conduct there webinar with Eos on Thursday night as advised by "fitinvestment" post on the 18 of this month. I've been trying to find it to post it but had no luck so far. Hopefully EOS will put it on the website tomorrow. It goes for an hour plus because there were so many questions. In my opinion it's well worth the time as it's definitely contained plenty of information previously not known to myself. I wish I took notes so I could pass on what was detailed by the ceo and coo.

There was a lot, from my memory they did mention setting up European manufacturing facilities but did not mention Ukraine specifically. I actually think they mentioned Germany. They also mentioned the German militaries interest pending testing of an initial order of 1000 rws150 units with the possibility of that extending to 5000
    As Toohey enlightened us the other day Europe /France has massive interest in laser system for satellite attention pending testing that would require 10 to 12 units that could be mobile at I think they said 40 to 60 million a unit. Other European countries also showing interest

They mentioned much more but probably better to wait till you can listen to it yourelfs

Did anyone else listen to it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $338.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.78 $1.73 $591.9K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1690 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 5532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.