EOS 4.63% $1.92 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-318

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I'll just add some points.
    -Both vehicles are extremely competitive and why the US accepted both for tender under the bradley replacement program .There is a third tender maybe general dynamics i forget but my guess is lynx or redback will win the US tender.(just add the lynx didn't make the US tender date by one day and was excluded from tender until a US General said rubbish and it was included).
    -the lynz is a more commercially priced vehicle ie compared to the German puma which has been operational for some time by germany the lynx just doesn't come with all the bells and whistles of the puma but is basically same vehicle..
    -hanwha has submitting 2 turrets for land 400 phase 3,the hanwha turret and the T2000 turret.(i tend to guess if redback was chosen it would come with T2000 turret)
    -just to mention the US by memory will be buying unmanned vehicles ie potemtially as per how Ben explained the mini tank will function ie meo satellite control and on land C4edge control (my guess is laser data connectivity controlled as posted).
    -being a bisalloy holder i have to say Rheinmetall will be the export hub in qld for lynx turrets globally ie already have an order for by memory 150 lynx turrets for hungry military.And bisalloy will get the armor plate order who ever wins.(imo this would exclude the US)
    -on the other hand if the Australian military pick the hanwha turret over the t2000 turret then the lynx is by far the better option.(i doubt it)
    -both will have eos RF400 systems and i guess the eos laser weapons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.085(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $370.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.95 $1.79 $2.533M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 42568 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 3374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.