EOS 10.9% $1.47 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-334

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2367
    "So its been a terrible place to have your money parked" – yes, absolutely! The share price hasn't recovered from the March, 2020 pandemic hit. I sold my personal holding a month or so ago at about 20% loss in favour of a better opportunity. My super-fund holding is from much earlier and still at plus 70% so I'm continuing to hold that... longer investment horizon and all that.

The other issue in the short term is that while the technologies and products possessed by the company are incredibly exciting there are no near-term pivots in view. The Spacelink undertaking is so massive and ambitious that until it starts operating and generating revenue the weight of it could dampen the reaction to any good news. This is part of what I was getting at in my previous post about there being a kind of inertia to developments in the business.

If the funding arrangements for Spacelink are credible and sufficient then some of the weight might come off that and we could see a return to $6 to $7 by next calendar year. I plan to re-enter over the next few months to try and capture that movement. But given that Spacelink is not project to see operation until 2024 we might see the new price level hold for a couple of years. Looking at the 5-year chart shows how long this company can sit on the one level. Hopefully success in C4Edge, Land-400 and CUAS will lift us. Also hopefully the market will respond positively as the Spacelink blocks fall into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.145(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $283.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.48 $1.32 $1.590M 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2905 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 10787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.