EOS 1.06% $1.91 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-392

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Just for the record I now google spacelink and it picks up interesting articles imo.
    Yes I can be slow especially regarding the recent agreement re ISS.
    First something i didn't understand so i stuck my head in the sand.
    ie How can 3 eos satellites provide global coverage.?
    But then after reading many times the eos constellation will be an extention of the NASA tracking and data relay satellite system with 2 ground installations ie new mexico and guam island it seems to me when combined u get the global coverage.
    Also the demonstration of the optic terminal in 2024 on ISS same time as eos constellation launch.
    The outcome intended the ISS will confirm the technology of eos optic terminals which r installed on the eos satellites and then the nasa satellites will be upgraded with the real time eos optical terminals making the only real time global 'relay' constellation when combined with leading optic connectivity.
    I thought it was interesting airbus teamed up with DLR germany's leading laser communications company Tesat ie spacecom project ,which planned to deploy Osiris in 2021.
    But the airbus and tesat optical meo link was direct to earth ie not relay ie not satellite to satellite so doesn't improve the reliability of the leo constellations.
    Thats it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $367.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.94 $1.85 $1.782M 936.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6600 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.