EOS 1.43% $1.42 electro optic systems holdings limited

Thks for the reply and agree its currently a market issue which...

1. 9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Thks for the reply and agree its currently a market issue which imo is fully understandable.I wasn't aware of laser connectivity till researching eos. etc etc
    Just my opinion spacelink must announce their satellite partner or partners this will give authenticity to spacelink i then believe the market will understand the importance of relay constellations.Even if nasa get involved in funding ,a spacelink ipo prospectus would also make nasdaq investors get excited and so they should imo especially if spacelink can list customers as they have already done ie Australian and US govt,5 eyes etc,nasa involvement and satellite partners and laser connectivity and then forecasts for satellite data traffic over next 10 years.Massive growth increase already known,ok i'll mention the figure in the future RF spectrum will account for 1% of space connectivity,the rest laser.Plse don't ask for reference but happy to be corrected...
    I don't have such an issue with the FCC RF 2024 time frame because i believe the FCC would understand the future of space connectivity is laser but obviously the RF spectrum will absolutely have a future both short term and especially the thz frequencies and its potential yet to be understood by anyone.
    Plus hopefully shortly the FCC will take into account nasa'a involvement and satellite partners.The FCC may get upset with a specific telco but imo they would show more respect for spacelink and its partners.
    ps i would like to hear what IP eos is sitting on that can't yet be commerialized going by ben for 5 to 7 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.