EOS 5.10% $1.55 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-543

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    "I'm not saying that EOS won't receive the expected payments, but the risk is certainly there to some degree and there is no guarantee that we'll see future contract wins that actually put money in the company account." Sider, now.

"This is dependent on clients actually paying what they owe. EOS management factors in zero risk from non-payment which partly ties in with the shoddy accounting practices AFR has complained about for ages.

So until they show they've actually got the money it's not worth much." Sider from a few minutes ago.

Your unsubstantiated slander, viz. "shoddy accounting practices," lobbed on top of your semantic weasel word "dependent" does not change your unsubstantiated assertion that the debt is in serious doubt of being paid.

Whether you're a basher, troll or even paid by shorters is of no consequence to me. Granted, there are two sides to everything, but your allegations and theorizing on debt repayment in full or not at all are meaningless without hard backing... bye.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
0.075(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $298.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.63 $1.47 $4.045M 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5076 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.