EOS 0.00% $1.84 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-559

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Like jinx said at some point you just have to take in stock all the red flags this company has which is why the SP is near it's lowest point since 2020 and continues to be heavily shorted.

Unless you've got insider information. As far as we know a full payment in return for services rendered as part of the contract has not materialized. Only a partial payment with a LC so far yet the full expected payment was already booked as revenue despite it not actually being paid yet. To me that's a rather odd accounting approach and not without risk. I'm certainly not the only one who sees it that way.

I'm not entirely critical of management's decisions though. Apart from accounting, the one positive decision I see here is Ben relocating the assets closer to the customer early in the pandemic. That may have just saved the company larger headaches with shipping delays and high freight costs considering the current state of global freight.

Also I say 1 - 2 weeks because Ben explicitly said to expect significant announcements / developments in a few weeks from the last investor call.
    Last edited by SideraMaris: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $354.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.77 $1.929M 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2424 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 16618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.