EOS 1.88% $1.57 electro optic systems holdings limited

From memory they have experience designing electro optic...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    From memory they have experience designing electro optic payloads for satellites and satellites through EOSCOM. From commentary from Glen Tindall it seemed that they had hoped the RFI for JP9102 would specify for LEO/MEO satellites and I guess help fund Spacelink.

Lots of plays go by the wayside at EOS without much explanation, the JV with Lockheed Martin optical space services, no commentary about Kongsberg being given a CUAS contract by the USMC when Ben was asked if they had lost any tenders when previously he had stated they had not lost any RWS tenders they had competed in think they protested to get included in the program as lost access to a stryker vehicle due to the security setup for EOS defence USA hence the previous USA board annoucements,

Not sure of the validity of this but read commentary that the RS6 aim was poor in burst mode at the Fort Benning shoot and needed to go single shot even though its stationary shooting on the range but fits with the commentary about the results from the day and no footage of it actually hitting anything just it firing and could be why the CROWS has been retendered. Can't imagine they would be getting better results on a moving platform with EOS happy to show footage of the R400 shooting on the move on a small Millrem ugv I.e. Better to actually hit what you are aiming at then spray and pray.

Again all speculation but for me EOS has a lot more things on the boil with potential than when its share price was hitting $10 but I have learned to add 1-4+ years to Ben's timelines, not sure why he doesn't pad out the timelines more you need buffer time because things always go wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
-0.030(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $307.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.56 $320.0K 200.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1618 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 2164 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.56 7030
Last updated 10.54am 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.