EOS 1.66% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hot off the press!, page-791

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    think this is it in a nutshell.

EOS needs to get contract wins pure and simple. Ben's commments that "we are trimming the pipeline to fit human capital constraints" just smacks of arrogance. Get a win Ben any win. All this talk of techncial superiority and paid trails and Directed Energy is nothing to the market given management has not delivered to date on what it said it was going to deliver which was a "tsunami" of orders.

Get the Backlog to above 2X annual production and the market will have to re-rate. pure and simple.

Also on Spacelink- get proof of concept and reduce the bleed. Get in a capital provider and give up some upside. Admit you got it wrong first time round rather than blaming a fundamental shift in capital markets. I also see Neil Carter is no longer at EOS- at least he seemed someone with the business background to counter Ben.

It worries me that Ben thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and doesnt seem to recognise mistakes and therefore importantly learn from them. This management needs some runs on the board and the Board should be succession planning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.030(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $1.051M 598.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1130 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.