EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Fair comments from my limited knowledge.We invested early in EOS...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Fair comments from my limited knowledge.

We invested early in EOS and the narrative has always been the same... huge opportunity and big contracts alluded to but very little from there on in...

Myconcern is the same as with any business that has "technology". The moment it's created it's aging and competition will catch up....either by developing themselves or acquisition. This leads me onto the topic of acquisition. If EOS is so hot then why has no prime defence contractor gone after them?

Last but by no means least, what is going one with the salaries? That kind of spending Vs revenue in is borderline Ponzi Scheme level! Happy to pay bonuses when we are making serious coin but at this stage it's diluting the asset side of the balance sheet.

I know I said last.but..one more thing.. the lack of communication is a huge problem. I did think it was down to the sensitivity of being in defence but that hasn't stopped Boeing banging on about their new drone.....again...is EOS some kind of Skunk Works leading the way in developing something that every country wants to buy in the future? - see, it's yet again another smoke and mirrors trick (referred to as BS in other circles)....

Its time to start producing contracts and MATERIAL announcements....I really do find the lack of PR incredible..especially as they added that role in the new salary list some time back!

It may be a good idea to write a list of questionss that we require responses to in order to pass some of the proposals at the AGM... I am sure they would be more forthcoming on this if it's directly tied to bonus payment or salary increases!!!!

Sorry for the tirade...I am just a bit tired of wishing all the best for EOS and getting nothing back in return ...quite literally!!

Thanks to anyone whoade it this far on my post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.