PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

hot opening, page-11

1. 394 Posts.
    Had the pleasure of experiencing massive nickel sulphide hits with a company called Niagara which became Poseidon. The SP shot up a 100% then kicked on a further 50% after the market fully digested the size of the numbers and the potential for a major ore body being discovered in a roaring nickel market.

This stock is very tightly held and if the numbers stack up I would see no reason for this stock to see double figures in short time with nickel now being spoken as a commodity in rapid recovery/demand. Then it's a matter of what further drilling the management decides to implement in their strategy to unveil a major discovery.....if this is the case.

Good luck to all holders, I have seen funnier things happen and for AM this could finally be the one to get him re-ignited after a number of false starts, (give him credit for trying and not giving up when the market was dying)......time will tell.

p.s. Non-Exec director ex Senator Ian Campbell(also on the board of Oceanfast) is no slouch and wouldn't be in this space if he didn't feel the company had great potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.