FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

hot property

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Gold stocks - the only game in town.
    It is going to happen and although the sector as a whole complex, has not rallied strongly since 2006, we will see it again.

Gold tenements with proven assets and ability to convert to gold bars are steadily replacing the greatest Aussie real estate bubble in history as the place to be.

This is a generational shift - a once in a generation opportunity. Last night on channel 7 they actually started talking about all the hedge funds wanting to short our property market - I bet they want to go long hot mining properties like FML at the right time too.

Back in April I talked about this on this FML thread to compare gold properties to real estate and was invalidated by Winston2 and others who put up pretty charts - no offense meant here. Most investors cannot see when a trend is mature and at the time Winston2 made his comments we were at the end of a VERY over ripe trend. Gold has a long way to go.

Here is some truth on property and gold - - http://www.kitco.com/ind/charnock/jul262010.html

FML is down in the dumps on a share price basis but it is going to be one serious hot property in the coming recovery. CMcC has put together several company making projects into this little gem but the journey is not always easy. The smart investors here will hold even if we fall in the short term.

I was approached by an investor from the US a couple of years back and I checked him out to see if he was for real. His family virtually founded one of the States over there - fabulous wealth. This was one highly articulate, intelligent and polite investor. His one interest for me to attend to was ground position - location, location, location applies to mining properties and these will be the hot properties as we move forward.

Last comment - I know of a guy that just bought a property that had been on the market for 2 years - started at $1.2M and the bank finally sold it for $300k recently. The only hot property will be gold - coming to an investment scenario under your nose in the coming 12 months. It is evolving - I was right and you are right to be in GOLD.

Cheers,
    CW
    Additional disclosure - position is indirect.
    Sentiment is long term and does not indicate my thoughts on short term share price direction - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.395K 49.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 29573 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.