CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Hot Seat - MacBank Up's Pressure, page-13

1. 80 Posts.
    If CTP sells all those old crappy fields to the highest bidder then why not reward the shareholders with a special dividend? Isnt it time to get something back?

A new start for CTP is needed. We have Santos actively exploring our acreage now over some of the worlds largest onshore leads. If we are successful they will build their own pipeline to Moomba.

This way we pay off all our debts and retain our vast holding of Southern Amadeus ground in JV with Santos.

This sounds somewhat better than the curent road of high debt from our creditors who will soon be very upset. Can only imagine what will come of all this if MacBank get a big fat No vote thrown up in their face.

I cant see why we cannot sell those purchased old depleting fields with high gas tolls to the highest bidder and make a good profit and have the shareholders win for a change.

We can also sell or keep Surprise. It dont matter at the moment as it is shut in.

The Southern Amadeus has these giant potential gas fields that can add real value to our market cap and share price and if done right we can remove all our current problems.

I would like to see the ctp shareholders get something in their hand for a change and this seems like one possibility to fix all our problems at the same time and keep our company debt free. Let MacB or who ever buys our old fields and take Cottee and the rest of the Board with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $12.50K 250.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.