CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

""(Hey buddy ..how come you have not one of those hotcopper...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Hey buddy ..how come you have not one of those hotcopper hearts against your profile with your 21 thousand posts. I thought u got one after 10,000.)""

norsc,

If my reply is allowed to go through, you will read therein what I have to say about it.

I have been a HC member for so many years that I can't even remember and I always tried my best to keep clear of the Mod's caning for wrongdoing.

To put it simply my friend, not many people liked me anymore ever since I've started calling a spade a spade in both CDU and CTP. CDU was the worst case of influenza I had to cope with. I had a lot of followers before that, but it all went to Shiite ever since then.

To make it all clear though, I have never attempted to push my own barrow full of self interest as I have no needs to. I always prefer to call a spade a spade, that's all. And if it comes back to bait me in the rear end so be it and I will acknowledge my mistakes. But, when you do that you will interfere with someone elses' agenda and that doesn't go down too well with them.

Yet again it only shows that I was right all along in saying what I was and not many, if any at all, are now willing to acknowledge the fact and started following me once again.

And not, I am not sure here that you can gain a purple heart for posting a certain amount of posts but I could be wrong.

And then, in the old days when someone was putting you on ignore you were loosing all the good points that you gained previous to that. I don't know if that still applies today, (not that it bothers me anyway), but you could ask Jantimot or one of the Mods to explain it to you in more details how it works.

Anyway, I am happy to continue posting in these forums and sharing my points of view with the ones willing to take notice of what I am saying. If they won't, so be it as it is their choice to do it or not.

Thanks for the question though and hopefully I have explained it to you.

I also hope that the Mods will look the other way on this one..........but it is all up to them now.

Cheers mate and I hope that together we will achieve what we want....To get rid of this dead wood we currently have, and put some now logs on the fire to make it all blazing and bright once again.
    Last edited by buddy134: 06/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.