AMP 0.37% $1.34 amp limited

Jtaylor,"I know and have worked under both Craigs. The former...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Jtaylor,

"I know and have worked under both Craigs. The former particularly a smarter more humble man you will not meet"

humility is not a quality I trust my money with. He'd be better off with a charitable org. or candidate for Pope. What exactly are you saying here. He has ruined AMP in the six years at the helm and u consider him a humble man as his best quality.

"Did your offer go unacknowleged gdennis? 99 chances in 100 it did. "

You bet.

"What you are suggesting re declining claims breaks so many Corps Law (and other) regs it decries belief."

These are people who are near retirement age with no prospects of getting a job and claiming on their policies. Unprecendent. Many of them fraudulant. i personnaly would have taken action to stop these individuals but the inept/lazy management won't bother.

"Further, which insurance unit do you propose they sell? At what price? To who?"

Wealth protection unit. I am sorry I need to be in charge to work out the rest. We are getting nowhere with this current bunch.

maybe your problem is working under both the Craigs you have got the culture stuck with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.