warning though, it has its cons... I am trying to team up with a...

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    warning though, it has its cons... I am trying to team up with a few members and strategically plan the next media content. Sayona Knights, I am not sure how it developed into that with knights and badges and themes, it originally started of with me having a board evening in December and I liked the idea. More so I thought this could be a good test run to see if anyone else would like the marketing angle. Planning a similar thing with WKT, but with allot more information based graphics and so on.

Like stuff like this, with a WKT Logo, but more detail about the mine itself:

Bare with me, I am still quite new to trading and adamant about publishing highly informative data just yet, while the graphics right now do not give much information the goal is to get some small kind of publicity out there and SYA is a good testing ground for me... WKT and hopefully IRC are more junior to SYA so the information build up can be allot better...

If I jump into IRC in the next week I will be keen to do the same for IRC. If your keen to collaborate on something like that, twitter is the place to have a chat, thanks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.