Hi @jfer3 I am surprised you did not know about IRC - they have...

1. 9,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2453
    Hi @jfer3 I am surprised you did not know about IRC - they have been siting on the shale oil + V project for years - there are some probs, as I understand it. First the oil belongs to someone else and is sub-economic. Second what happens to the oil if it is not collected when mining the V. Are there pollution issues?

That brings me to a question - are there any producing V mines in Australia? Are they pure V plays or FerroVanadium? Thanks, if you can help.

IRC is worth holding for its gold which is now cash flow positive and returning profit - but the V might be a long term bet, which in the short term will fall either way with results of the met work being done in China.

Second question, have you researched VMC Venus Metals Corp? Again a company with very good gold projects, but not advanced like IRC, and a very juicy V project in NWQ, like IRC. They have a reasonable resource but with a new zone nearby with a V exploration target second only to IRC in size but possibly better grade.

Disclosure - holding VMC and oppies but not IRC at present. Good luck.
    Last edited by JandJ: 13/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.