ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Hot Wheels, page-17

1. 22,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    MeToo. I reckon that that permit is just for the testing of the process, not the individual containers that are the so called "key" to this idea. It's the portability factor that they are banking on to give them the advantage over in situ processing plants that are the key players in the present business.

I'm glad you posted those excerpts re Guat. Is it too hard to contemplate that they have given up on trying to get funding to proceed with Atzam, but, wanting to proceed, had no alternative but to find some other "product" that they could use to piggy back funding for both the new product and Atzam? Pearl, a new saleable concept that could deliver new "investors" and kill two birds with the one stone??
    But, WO would contribute that $5 million?? Maybe the "pissed off " existing holders who are still sitting there hoping for a miracle might chip in a bit???

TL. They are talking about processing 4,500Kgs of old tyres per portable container per shift. It's all about the number of portable containers that they can commission, there is no problem with the supply of tyres.
    They anticipate, based upon fluctuating quality and prices, at about US$5200 per shift per container.

Buyers don't want to be buying with the very low volumes and large gaps on the selling side. Since trading resumed on 12 June only, and I mean only, 20 million shares have been turned over just on Commsec and I have noticed virtually none on Chi-X.

I reckon that management has been very disappointed that there has not been the huge mass exodus when trading resumed, as they believed that nearly all of their existing shareholders were so pissed off that they would just sell at any price and so accommodate all their new "interested" people who want to get in on the Pearl deal seeing CTR's shares at such low levels. The only accommodators seem to have been the SI's who exchanged debt for equity, with the vast majority of those so called pissed off existing shareholders still prepared to hold hoping to be part of the "sting" that they reckon that PL is perpetrating!!! What a wonderful story this continues to be, can't wait to see what happens, apparently, "soon"!!!!

The progress report re Texas is in, on time Monark, and as expected, they have found stuff that needs to be tested. But, they only paid for an unsuccessful well, a dry well, and now have to find another $500K to test it?? Why can't they find $500K to test C17???

Where's the "soon" news that will apparently count? The Pearl deal???? Sooner the better to hopefully allow for an escape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.