ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Hot Wheels, page-2

1. 21,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    Thanks cjan. My enquires confirm that there is a huge demand for tyre recycling and those already in the business are "unable to keep up". Also that there is a stack of money going into CTR to get into Pearl.
    THAT'S my question, not, is Pearl a goer, but, what "else" is attracting those $hundreds of thousands into CTR shares, when everyone in this forum wouldn't touch CTR shares with a barge pole?
    Are those buyers aware of the structure and management of CTR, or, are they just blinded by all the goss about recycled tyres and Pearl being "hot", which I am hearing.
    Unless buyers are completely satisfied that there is legitimate and "new" financial backing for this deal and that they are fully aware with whom they are dealing, I'd be VERY concerned with the amount of cash that has already been "punted"!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR in capitals!!!

Jeroboem. The details of the expected production of these devices is clearly spelled out in the proposal, you have only touched on about half of what they expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.