ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Hot Wheels, page-34

1. 21,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2150
    Trumpy. Exactly what I said about the Pearl concept from day 1, is that CTR/OKAP could not even satisfy ONE of the SIX OBLIGATIONS of becoming a partner with Pearl and denounced it IMMEDIATELY.
    I still see absolutely no logic in CTR participating in the Pearl proposal UNLESS the recent buying of CTR shares and what I have heard from that buying might change that completely.
    But, I have not heard enough to prove to me that that is the case as it would need for CTR to raise that $5 million, which, IMO, is impossible with what WE know.
    That's exactly what I'm saying, do those that ARE buying and have bought most of that 20 million, know something that WE don't??
    I don't have to tell you that that's what happens behind the scenes. I just don't want to miss the opportunity. Texas was NEVER going to do that, as much as I hoped that it could, and consequently I did not take an extra punt based on Texas, but, this Pearl deal just might create that opportunity and I'd hate to miss it.
    Trumpy this is PUNTING for me, those that are holding and not looking for ways out are doomed to lose over 90% REGARDLESS. They didn't sell when it got to 16 cents, will they sell if it got to 20 cents? How high do they reslly think this could possibly go with what we know now? Where are THEY coming from to continue holding??
    Texas did nothing, Atzam is on the back burner, where is THAT catalyst that will push it high enough for holders to sell?? COULD it be what we hear re Pearl???
    Punters scrape for INFORMATION Trumpy, why do you see them around the mounting yard at the races, to admire the shiny coats? Why do they hang around the betting ring? Why DON"T they sit around whingeing about their last lost bet??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.