MYG 0.74% 68.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

hot, page-50

1. 2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    supergene, an ore body breaks down or the ore leaches down over millions of years and forms a bulb of ore usualy over the top of an ore body, they are quite common and can be very high grade, and large, if a supergene hasnt formed maybe this is why Deflector grades are improving at depth, if the same Deflector structures keep going down then it would be reasonable to expect the grade to keep improving as the leach effect transports heavy minerals over time, also the reason you find gold in quartz is they are chemicaly compatable, when they come in contact with each other they stick together, so where there is quartz below and the gold is getting transported down usualy with water you find pockets of gold in the quartz, carbon is another material that gold likes aswell, thats why when servicemen spill oil in the ore zones you loose gold out the back end of the mill due to gold attaches itself to the oil then slips through the carbon filters used to pick up the gold in the mill.

I think Deflector is getting very interesting because the grades are getting better at depth so I suspect this is why MYG think they might be onto 2.5mil ounces

I would like to see a couple of deep diamond holes drilled with the strike, to sticky beak at whats below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.