MYG 3.95% 92.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

I was an original PIR holder when it was CLN, shares went to 99c...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I was an original PIR holder when it was CLN, shares went to 99c and I was thinking about buying a new jag, shares dumped and I got out at 50c, if I still had my shares and oppies I would be retired, the thing is PIR groaned its way to 99c, and a lot of the same posts appear on the MYG thread now, frustration, delite, confusion, in the end it came down to what the drill bit found, (luck luck luck)sometimes you do your a___, then sometimes you buy a beach house if you get lucky, I punt on MYG because its as good a punt as any at the moment imo, due to the current resource and minimum production profile I belive it will go to 100mil market cap +, thats puts me on another six figure win, if the drill bit hits a VMS deposit my next three generations of sprogs are retired before they start, this is why I punt on specs, will MYG go to a 100mil market cap, who knows, at least in this life time Ive had a red hot go

71c4

PS the WA sun is a pain in the a___ in the afternoon, if you but that beach house make sure it faces anywhere but west, ha lifes tough, maybe MYG can buy me a beach house in Dunsbrough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.035(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 94.0¢ 89.0¢ $75.31K 82.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1527 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 1629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.